- 20th-century Decorative Art
- Arms and Armour
- Books, Manuscripts and Maps
- Classical Antiquities, Coins and Medals
- Clocks, Barometers and instruments
- Jewellery, Snuff Boxes and Miniatures
- Medieval art
- Modern Art
- Oriental and Asian Art
- Paintings, Drawings and Prints
- Porcelain, Ceramics and Glass
- Tribal and Pre-Columbian Art
- Textiles, Carpets and Tapestries
- Works of Art
Thumbs up for ......
A great number of art books are published every year. The number of eBooks on the fine and applied arts are however still very limited. We try to present you those rare little gems that are not being offered through the major on- and off-line book chain stores but which do deserve all the attention they can get.
Besides art books from a wide range of publishers, you will find a number of eBooks related to the fine and decorative arts, published by the Kunstpedia Foundation and which in most cases are made available to you free of charge. Most of the art eBooks come in two versions: one for the Amazon Kindle and the second suitable for any other type of eReader, including the iPad and iPhone. For iPhone users installation of iBook is necessary.